As of 3 pm today, 567,642 samples were collected, so far 353,945 people were negative, and 29 batches of 10- in an ongoing second round high-volume nucleic acid test (NAT) initiated at 9 pm. The in-1 pool sample was pre-positive. Yesterday, it lasts until midnight.
The person who failed Take NAT By midnight You will be assigned a yellow health code and will be taken to a location designated by the police for inspection. After that, you need to wait until the test result is negative.
The New Coronavirus Response and Coordination Center has released 20 details from 29 batches.
Below is a summary of the 20 testing stations where positive Covid-19 samplings have been registered since the second city-wide mass testing began (all on June 23).
– – Indoor sports facility of Luso China Technical Vocational Junior High School at 9:23 am, 9:25 am, 9:43 am, 10:37 am.
– Colégio Mateus Ricci (originally assigned to the Kiang Wu Hospital Auditorium) 9:30 am.
– – Macau Trade Union Workers’ Federation Stadium 10:21 am and 12:23 pm.
– – Kwon Thai Junior High School 10:43 am.
– – Macau Forum 11:31 am and 12:44 pm.
– – SeacPaiVan Family Support and Community Services Complex, a general union of the Macau Neighborhood Association at 12:40 pm.
– Venetian Macao Cotai Expo Hall A, B, C, 1:22 pm.
– Community service building of the General Union (Special Care Sampling Station) of Macau Neighborhood Associations at 1:26 pm and 1:30 pm.
– Kiang Wu Hospital (Special Care Sampling Station) 2:36 pm.
– Kiang Wu Hospital Auditorium at 3:38 pm.
– Kagamidaira School – Secondary school at 5:05 pm.
– Packed at the ferry terminal at 6:02 pm.
– Colégio Diocesanode São José 6 7:25 pm and 7:52 pm