Municipalities have set red and yellow code zones in some areas of Macau and Taipa. This was a recent 12 positive Covid-19 cases in Macau, 8 of which were asymptomatic.
The zones are:
– Rua de Manuel de Arriaga 66-66C, Edifício Yim Lai;
– Rua de Afonso de Albuquerque 33-35G, Edifício Tat Cheong;
– Rua de Pedro Coutinho 23, Centro Chiu Fok;
– Rua do Almirante Costa Cabral 146;
– Avenida da Praia Grande 251 and Edifício Tak Fong
– Avenida Olímpica 177-259, Ruade Évora 10-72, Flower City – Lei Pou Kok
– Rua de Afonso de Albuquerque 38-40A, Edifício Chun Fong;
– Rua de Afonso de Albuquerque 37-45, Edifício Tak Weng;
– Rua de Afonso de Albuquerque 31 C-31G, Edifício Man Heng;
– Rua de Manuel de Arriaga 64-64B, Edifício Son Lei;
– Avenida da Praia Grande 241-253, Edifício Tak Fong
All individuals in the Red Code Zone, also known as the “Blockage Zone,” have a red Macau Health Code and have a nucleic acid test (NAT) on Day 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7. Will be arranged. Except for authorities and health staff, you are not allowed to leave these zones.
Individuals in the Red Zone can only collect supplies at designated locations. If desired, the individual can be moved to another location for centralized medical observation.
In the Yellow Code Zone, also known as the “Prevention Zone,” all individuals are assigned a Yellow Health Code, which is immediate on the first, second, third, fifth, and seventh days of the test. Nucleic acid test is performed on. It will finish within the first 24 hours.
Individuals cannot leave the Yellow Zone until the first test is completed. All individuals in this zone must comply with self-health care for at least 13 days. Also, you will not be able to leave Macau during this period.
According to the authorities, the daily needs of people in these two zones will be monitored by the daily life support team, along with food and other necessities provided by the authorities.
Elderly people living alone, in need, or in need of mental or mental support can call the Social Welfare Department hotline 28261126 for help.