The Mokata restaurant in the Golden Mile Complex drew attention on Sunday (August 14) when a small fire broke out at one of its tables.

In a TikTok video shot by gavinkwok77, fire can be seen erupting from a portable stove on one of the tables at New Udon Mookata Thai Food.

It continues to burn as restaurant staff and other diners wait and watch.

According to 8World News, restaurant staff said the fire was caused by diners who didn’t know how to use the stove properly.

The fire was later extinguished, but no details of the damage have been released.

Reportedly, no SCDF assistance was required.

@gavinkwok77

Mookat on Fire♨️♨️♨️🆘

♬ Finished Basibiq finished – HanYang

Source link

Previous articleChina unexpectedly cuts key interest rates as economic data disappoints
Next articleFrom Iceland — July trade deficit up from last year