Awarded for the funniest joke at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Omedian Masai Graham won Dave’s Funniest Joke of The Fringe for the second time after winning in 2016.
The winner was chosen by an expert panel who anonymously submitted their six favorites to 2,000 comedy fans in the UK. Each joke was also listed without the comedian’s name.
Taken from Graham’s show ah ah ah ah ah ah! In 30 minutes on Dropkick Murphys he had 101 clean his jokes and the jokes that got him 52% of the votes were:
Here are Dave’s 10 best jokes at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2022.
1. I tried to steal spaghetti from a store but was seen by a female security guard and didn’t get the pasta – Masai Graham, 52%
2. Did you know that if you get pregnant in the Amazon, you will give birth the next day – Mark Simmons, 37%
3. Attempts to combine Nitrous Oxide and Oxo Cube made me laugh – Olaf Falafel – 36%
4. By my age my parents have a home and a family and to be fair so do I, but it’s the same house and the same family – Hannah Fairweather, 35%
5. I Hate Funerals – I’m Not A Mourner – Will Mars, 34%
6. I’ve been putting together a time machine all morning and it’s definitely the 4 hours of my life that I’m going back to – Olaf Falafel, 33%
7. I sent my first wife a package of food. FedEx – Richard Pulsford, 29%
video of the day
8. I lived from day to day. Do you know what changed my life? Cutlery – Tim Vine, 28%
9. Don’t knock on the threesome. Having a threesome is like hiring an intern to do all the jobs you hate – Sophie Duker, 27%
10. You can’t even be indifferent these days – Will Duggan, 25%
A native of West Bromwich, Graham once won a joke in 2016.