Rescue teams remove bodies from houses damaged by Russian military attacks during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in the town of Chasiv Yar in the Donetsk region of Ukraine on July 10, 2022. REUTERS / Gleb Garanich

Kyiv: The death toll from a Russian rocket attack on an apartment in eastern Ukraine on the weekend increased to 18 on Monday, and rescue teams were still competing to reach survivors in the rubble, rescue teams said. Said.

The rescue team was speaking with two people trapped in the ruins of a five-story block in the town of Chasibjar in the Donetsk region, which was attacked late Saturday.
“As of 08:45 on July 11, 18 people had died, 6 had been rescued from the rubble, and about 137 tonnes of rubble had been cleared …”

Russia, which invaded Ukraine in what it calls a special military operation, has denied targeting civilians.

Source link

Previous articleCod prices are higher than ever
Next articleGraham Norton celebrates marriage to a luxurious West Cork wedding reception