Singapore: On Monday evening (June 6th), a kitchen fire broke out at the Senkan Housing Commission and the dog was rescued.

The Singapore Civil Defense Force (SCDF) said it responded to the incident at 53 Compassvale Bow around 6 pm.

When the firefighters arrived at the scene, they saw black smoke coming out of the unit on the 15th floor, SCDF said in a Facebook post.

After that, a firefighter equipped with a breathing device set forced him into the unit and extinguished the flame.

A dog was found in the living room, but there were no people in the unit.

According to the SCDF, firefighters rescued the dog and provided it with water before returning it to its owner.

Source link

Previous articleA € 25 million battery facility turned on in Monaghan stores energy from renewable energy sources
Next articleMore earthquakes and “BDSM” government