Last updated: June 20, 2022 1:09 pm
By 9 am this morning, 339,726 people had undergone nucleic acid testing (NAT) as part of a city-wide plan that began at noon on Sunday, the New Coronavirus Response Coordination Center reported.
All 198,301 test results were negative. However, 6 batches of 10 samples have been rechecked after all show positive signs. The sampling locations and times for the six samples are:
– Kiang Wu Hospital Test Station around 12:00 pm on June 19th.
– Venetian Macao Test Station around 12:30 pm on June 19th.
– Monha Sports Center Test Station around 4:40 pm on June 19th.
– Dom Bosco College (Yuet Wah) Test Station (June 19, around 6 pm).
– The Academy of Public Security Bureaus at around 7:25 pm on June 19.
– – A kindergarten at the Louhaus Cool Test Station around 3:00 am on June 20th.
Citizens who have queued NAT at the times and locations above can perform an autoantigen test within 2 days after NAT and upload the results to this link.
Given the rapid epidemic in Macau over the weekend, the center is open to the general public reserve Complete city-wide tests as soon as possible, enable healthcare professionals to detect risks and hidden cases, and prevent the spread of the virus in the community.
The test results are not displayed in the health code and cannot be used for customs clearance. However, although self-funded inspection results can be used for customs clearance, reservation arrangements must be rigorous.
The center reminds the public that anyone in Macau who has not been tested after noon on Tuesday will have their health code turned yellow and sent to the location designated for inspection by police, where they will wait for inspection. I did. The result is negative.