Influential edtech companies empower educators, parents and students around the world
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA – EQS Newswire – August 17, 2022 – Global edtech company Snapplify (https://www.Snapplify.com) has officially expanded its operations in Australia, offering free e-library technology, educational resources and time. Bringing the saving education tool to the world. Country. This follows Snapplify’s expansion in Africa and the UK, where it has offices.
Speaking at Melbourne Edtech Week (https://bit.ly/3PrL8qP) last week, Snapplify CEO Wesley Lynch said: Quality content and resources. Provide offline access to course materials. Empower schools with integrated literacy intervention tools. And perhaps most importantly, it saves teachers time so they can do what they do best: teach.
A recent survey found that the job of teachers in Australia has not only increased in recent years. (https://bit.ly/3Pv2l2C)but they have higher workloads and fewer resources (https://bit.ly/3dz99io) than their global counterparts.
“Snapplify’s technology is broadly applicable and already in use by thousands of educational institutions (primary to tertiary) in more than 25 countries,” said Lynch.
With increased access to content and educational resources, over 100,000 teachers use Snapplify’s solutions to promote reading, build 21st century skills, and save time. “We know we can make a positive impact on education in Australia and are excited to build a relationship here.
Snapplify’s Edtech solutions enable educators and institutions to:
- Buy and sell teacher-created resources via Teacha on Snapplify. Resource Marketplace for Teachers and Parents (https://www.TeachaResources.com).
- Run a free digital library (https://bit.ly/2Tqfhi6) with integrated science-backed literacy and reading development programs.
- Ensure student access on and off campus, allowing students to read and study offline on any device.
- Make your learning materials more accessible with accessibility features like text-to-speech, large print, and dyslexia fonts.
- Use analytics to find gaps and inform educational strategies.
- Centralize user management with a single sign-on solution and identity management that supports your institution’s existing Active Directory system.
- Make eLearning adoption easy by integrating with your favorite tools, from Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams to Moodle, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Blackboard and hundreds of other LMSs.
Founded in South Africa in 2012, the company has seen impressive momentum in recent years. In 2020, the company acquired Teacha! (www.TeachaResources.com), diversifying Snapplify’s rapidly growing education portfolio and highlighting his Edtech company’s established position as a serious competitor in the global e-learning market.
Snapplify is trusted across education industry. Sign up for Snapplify Engage for free (https://bit.ly/2Tqfhi6) Or explore Teacha on Snapplify!resource marketplace (https://www.TeachaResources.com) Buying and Selling Educational Materials. e-mail [email protected] Chat about your specific needs and how we can work together.
Snapplify is a global edtech company specializing in educational technology solutions that take the 21st century campus to the next level. Thousands of educational institutions around the world use Snapplify every day to teach, learn and access educational content.
Founded in 2012, the company has expanded to over 25 territories with offices in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Europe, the UK and the US.
Snapplify’s is recognized worldwide for innovative educational solutions. Most recently, Snapplify was a finalist at the Edtech Awards (2022) and won the EdTech Breakthrough Award for Industry Leadership (2021). Bett Award (2020) he was a finalist in the Innovator of the Year category. Shortlisted for Global Reimagine Education E-Learning Awards (2021) and named Overall Winner of Reimagine Education Africa Regional Gold Awards (2020 & 2021). It was also included in the respected HolonIQ EdTech 50 list (2020 & 2021). This is an honor that demonstrates the company’s ability to innovate.
Download image: https://bit.ly/3du2q9A (Snapplify’s Jean Vermeulen (Head of Teacha!), Mark Seabrook (Operations Director), Wesley Lynch (CEO))
video: this video