Race 1 (1,200M)
(4) GOLDEN HOSTESS improved when I stepped up to this trip last time after finishing in 3rd place at both starts and making my debut over 1,000m. She should make further progress, so she has a chance to win.
(8) TUSCANY made its debut when the four lengths of the golden hostess drifted, but was able to get closer to that experience.
(6) After the debut of the fun course and distance, RENY will also appear. She wasn’t beaten so much by a useful kind.
(7) SAY YES is back from a break after the unfortunate last start. But if you recreate her debut, she can have her say.
See New Entry (5) Betting on LADY SILVANO.
Race 2 (1,200M)
(3) DANCE VARIETY and (4) FORT APACHE would have been born from a fun debut on this course and distance. They should be competitive.
(9) KING MO, (8) INTIMIDATOR, and (6) HEATHCLIFF can play a role if you build on the improvement of the last start.
Well-grown newcomer (1) ALLEZ MORIS is noteworthy. It’s good to see the bets.
Race 3 (1,400M)
(11) STRATOSPHERIC finished in 2nd place with the latest continuous start over 1,200m. He will find it difficult to crack by improving this trip.
(6) THE HEAT IS ON has a form and experience that poses a threat.
(1) AUTUMN MOON and (7) PRINCESS LOUISA also show enough to speak. But they will need things to get out of a wide draw.
Do not ignore new entrants (5) WHISKEY MAC and stablemate (9) ROYALPORT LOUIS.
Race 4 (1,800M)
(1) NAUSHON was frustrated to follow, but there was an excuse that the last run was disappointing. He can compete for the finish on the step back of the trip.
(2) ROBERT BURNS also needs to enjoy the extra distance, so it is necessary to fight the finish again.
Riding arrangements suggest that (7) JEMROCK may be Eric Sands runner’s choice, but (4) ELECTRIC WARRIOR feels his presence when confirming the improvements previously shown in the blinkers. is needed.
(5) RUN RUDOLPH RUN attracted attention last time and there was room for improvement.
Race 5 (1,800M)
(1) SABINA’S PRODIGY is probably even more preferred, but it works well in race conditions. He arrives fresh after a break.
(2) DUBAI LIGHTS was a fluent winner on this previous trip. He guarantees inclusion despite a 6 point penalty.
(3) GLOBAL ALLY was not embarrassed by the comeback of the winter series three years ago. Since then he would have been tight. He is heavy enough to make him feel his presence.
Progressive Last Start Winners (4) POMODORO’S JET and (5) STEINBECK are competing for high career scores and may be better than rated.
Race 6 (1,400M)
(1) PERFECT TRUST fell to 1,200m, and when it met Richard Fourie again, it bounced back into shape. She is the most effective on this trip and has been proven at this level. She is the protagonist.
(2) TREASURE HUNT should have run far beyond the current mark last time and be acquitted again on this trip.
(5) Cracklin Rosie lags behind the treasure hunt from the previous wide draw. But she is being weighted to reverse its shape from her lucrative gate.
(4) Rewrite the Stars, (7) PARISIENNE GIRL, (9) MAGICAL JAVA may appear.
Race 7 (1,200M)
(1) TWILIGHT HOUR bounced off the form in a stronger race when returning to this trip after a break. She should have been toned, so she needs to have more to offer a race from the same mark.
(2) MA BLACK has been given a 5 point penalty for a fluent Last Start victory, but it can pose a threat.
(6) MISS GREEN LIGHT was disappointed with the big weight. She finished behind (5) LITTLE MISS PINK (2kg worse), but last time she bounced back and can make her feel her presence.
Race 8 (1,000M)
(3) TCHAIKOVSKY improved after gelling. He enjoyed his return to sprinting. He followed up his 1,100m maiden victory in a similar contest with a craftsman-like final start victory. The 6-point penalty may not be enough to prevent him from completing a hat-trick.
(7) CHILLY WINTER, which has the highest weight, enjoys the condition and becomes a threat.
(4) BLUFF ON BLUFF and (6) BALTIMORE JACK are suitable for distance and can make you feel the presence.
(10) WORDSWORTH must not be far from these conditions.
(5) Alpine Challenge may also participate.