Singapore: On Monday (June 13th), a fire broke out on a residential board flat in eastern Jurong, and the baby was taken to the hospital.

The Singapore Civil Defense Force (SCDF) said it was warned that a fire broke out at Block 310 Jurong East Street 32 ​​at around 7:50 am.

The fire was related to the contents of the unit’s kitchen on the fifth floor, SCDF said in a Facebook post, adding that the flame was trapped there.

A photo of the affected unit showed the burnt contents of the kitchen and the damaged appliances.

At the time of the fire, two people and an infant were in the unit and evacuated on their own before the firefighters arrived. As a precautionary measure, the baby was taken to a national university hospital, SCDF said.

As a precautionary measure, about 15 people were also evacuated by police from nearby troops.

Source link

Previous articleEmirates News Agency-Borouge in the FTSE Global Equity Index Series
Next articleLast year there were 371 alcohol deaths in Norway