Race 1 (1,600M)
(7) COUNTDOWN is useful for top companies. Hard to hit.
(6) SWING UPON A STAR often appeared after running out of maidens at first. The biggest threat.
(1) ZOOBERI is stepping up to a more appropriate trip.
(2) NODREAMTOOBIG has a bad shape, but it is blindfolded. clock.
Race 2 (1,800M)
(5) DAWN MISSION has a consistent Highveld form and keeps traveling. It should be there.
(6) BOUNDLESS BASH was improved with blinkers and was slightly defeated at the final start. He has the advantage of convenient weight.
Visitor (8) DUKE OF NORMANDY has steadily improved and found good market support in the previous run.
(4) It has the ability to fill boots and can fill places.
RACE 3 (, 2000M)
(3) COROMANDEL is better than his last effort suggests. He comes in with a convenient weight. Sufficient possibility.
(11) LIVING WATERS never goes back far and goes well with this course and distance. It should be there.
(9) CLARKSON won successfully in the last run on Highveld. He should get closer.
There shouldn’t be too many between (1) ADMIRAL BIRNHAM and (2) CAESURA, but Caesura has a 4kg claimant.
Race 4 (1,200M)
(7) CANNATONIC started with long odds when it made significant improvements at the final start. Its poly debut clearly brought out his best.
(8) STEVIE GEE has won a strict merit rating, but it seems that the handicap can be overcome.
(10) GRAND DADDY PURPLE has a wide draw, but it has been improved considerably. Looks like you’re ready for this.
(4) GERONIMO is far behind. He seems to be favored by his handicap.
Race 5 (1,200M)
(3) ALL OF ME is a warrior who is strong in battles aiming for the 14th victory from the start of 73 times. Older horses tend to enjoy a more forgiving surface.
(1) VIHAAN’SPIE is racing at a feature company. The last effort on the lawn is useful and can be better on this surface.
(6) PETRA works very well on this course and distance. She has an entry for Gr1 Mercury Sprint.
(8) BOLDLY GO is steadily improving Poly and is heavier.
Race 6 (1,200M)
(2) HERECOMEST HERAIN has a smart shape for this course and travel. However, the stable jockey chose (3) IDEAL ACT. Its best form goes even further.
(4) AFRICAN SKYLINE worked well when playing against stronger rivals on the final start, some of his best forms were in Poly. The form of his recent efforts went well.
(8) MINI COOP is a light race. He convincingly abandoned his virgin status in his poly debut. From the strong stables, he can follow up.
(7) MAJORCA PALACE has a consistent shape over this course and distance. He needs to make another honest effort.
Race 7 (1,000M)
(9) MAGIC TYCOON played against a better horse at the feature company in the last two starts. She shows her promise before being dropped to the deepest and can be better.
(11) KILEIGH’S FATE lost the jockey at the start of the last run. She has a wide draw, but works very well on this course and distance and is lightweight.
(7) POPPYO FBAYEUX is back on her favorite surface.
(5) BEADED GOWN has made remarkable progress when it won its poly debut and is drawing attention in the market.
Race 8 (1,600M)
(2) Galway is in good shape to take on stronger opposition. With a 4kg claimant looking up and a good draw, he should be more than just competitive.
(3) STANLEY is competing against stronger rivals, but has been slightly beaten since the last tough draw. He can be featured again.
(7) CAPE EAGLE often appeared when dropped into a class at the last start. He races lightly and is doing well in poly.
(1) LAKE COMO has a spotted shape, but it appeared well in the previous run. Repeat can see him in the money.