Fancy enough for a date night and simple enough for dinner after a long day.
- Lumaconi 240g
- 2 tomatoes (Rome or regular)
- ½ head black garlic
- 2 tablespoons of peas
- A handful of baby basil
- 2 knobs of brown sugar (brown sugar)
- 2 pieces of pink garlic
- 3 tablespoons of grissini bread crumbs
- Bertrand salt
- Olive oil
- Thymes flower
- Cut the tomatoes into 2 cm slices, place on baking paper and cover with pink garlic mixed with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, thyme, olive oil and a pinch of Muscobird sugar (1 teaspoon per slice).
- Place in a 180 ° C grill oven for 40 minutes.
- Cook the pasta al dente, drain and cook the peas in pasta water for 2 minutes.
- Serve in a shallow plate with crushed black garlic, tomato slices and basil. Dress up with a small amount of olive oil.
FClick here to visit Kachen for these recipes.